Discuss sunday in the office in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
How many of you out there love to spend Sunday in the office, doing invoices, estimates,sourcing materials, weekly accounts etc etc. Or is it just me whos a tight arse Yorkshire man ?

Don't love it. But been an done half a day to try in vain to get on top of my never ending paper work.

I would have loved to. Didnt finish till 6 last night and back out this morning. Just finished changing the hub on the van. Last hour was brutal in the snow.

Out at 7 to play my pool singles knockout game.

I cleaned the van out this morning ready for the week and I've been in the office this afternoon with some Jim beam mmmmm

I'm trying to get the paperwork sorted out, lacking motivation and the wife's out so i have the kids to keep entertained :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to sunday in the office in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What...
Replies
Views
Hi all I need to run this CH pipework to a radiator located beyond the electric wiring in the image below. Just to be safe I was wondering if...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock