Search the forum,

Discuss Summer holidays!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dave1

Now it's June and summer is here where is everyone off on holiday? I've got 10 days booked in Egypt end of the month.... Can't wait to get away.

tassos was nearly booked but it looks like we are not going as of what is happening in Greece

Going British this year, down to ilfracombe for a week in August

Off to Arizona next year,to suss out our potential emigration to warmer climbs

Week in Tenerife at the end of the month or early July. Then 3 weeks to Australia end of October.

Back to Tuscany this year to stay with some Italian friends up in the mountains. Quiet, peaceful, great food and lots of superb wine. I can't wait.

turkey for a week in july then a week in our newly bought algarve apartment in august, then cyprus in october then christmas at the algarve

turkey for a week in july then a week in our newly bought algarve apartment in august, then cyprus in october then christmas at the algarve

Obviously paying you too much in the training centre then Kirk:wink_smile:

Seriously though, if our lad was a tad older then we would go away more often.

On that note anyone taken their 19 month olds on a plane? Our boy suffers a bit with one of his ears, and I dont think we can put him through it, just for our pleasure

Obviously paying you too much in the training centre then Kirk:wink_smile:

Seriously though, if our lad was a tad older then we would go away more often.

On that note anyone taken their 19 month olds on a plane? Our boy suffers a bit with one of his ears, and I dont think we can put him through it, just for our pleasure

we have twins (who will be 11 on tuesday) and they have been on a plane every year since they were 13 months old, early on we went on shorter flights to Majorca and menorca and they were no prob at all, they took to flying from a very early age, haha although i do remember peoples faces as we walked up the aisle towards them having this great fear on their faces that we were going to sit down next to them with 2 babies, and the look of joy as we went past them, i also remember jack when he was about 6 talking to a woman across the aisle who was pertified of flying and was holding onto her husbands arm in a vice like grip before we took off, jack said to her in all honestly in an attempt to make her feel better " if you are scared you should ask to sit up the back, cause its a fact that an aoerplane NEVER reverses into a mountain", haha i honestly thought both her husband and i were going to pass out with laughter, but she just didnt see the funny side
re holidays, we are fortunate enough now to be able to have a few a year, we have both worked hard enough over the years and its now time to slow right down and enjoy ourselves, and without wishing our lives away our daughter gets married in july and i am desperate for her to have a kid right away so i can be a grampa as well, that will give me the excuse i need to go down to 2 days a week working

Skint......goin no where.....wheres this 50k a year I was promised 20 years ago when I started my Apprenticeship????? :mad:

Sent from my MB526 using Tapatalk

Skint......goin no where.....wheres this 50k a year I was promised 20 years ago when I started my Apprenticeship????? :mad:

Your behind the times mate, advert in the Sun this week, (so it must be true), offering training for plumbers, sparks, tilers etc with potential earnings of ÂŁ60k a year.

We'll be doing our usual week in a caravan in September. Mind you if work stays as slow as it is at the moment I might be living in a caravan by then. Anyone want their driveway tarmacking?

Just moved house so it feels like a holiday already.

None booked this year (first time for a while).

Think we're going to Newcastle at end of June for a couple of days.

Got nothing booked, cant afford much. I have about 5 quotes for new boilers outstanding. If I get them all I will certainly be jetting off somewhere.

Mablethorpe is probably better, less chance of contracting Montezuma's revenge IMO.

Only cos them type of bugs don't survive at them low temperatures! Don't forget the thermals.

Who needs thermals lad, a good rub down with a quart of goose grease does the trick.

Haven't had a holiday for two years now. Bought our first house last year, and have two young kids. So despite not earning bad money, it's still always very tight.

This year it's a toss up, new bathroom or holiday. Think holiday will win. We're probably going to go somewhere warm over Christmas for a week or two....if we can afford it. I'd like to go to the Algarve.

Haven't had a holiday for two years now. Bought our first house last year, and have two young kids. So despite not earning bad money, it's still always very tight.

This year it's a toss up, new bathroom or holiday. Think holiday will win. We're probably going to go somewhere warm over Christmas for a week or two....if we can afford it. I'd like to go to the Algarve.

ive got 2 apartments in villamoura that we rent out if you are interested, although not sure if they will be free at christmas, we will only be renting them out when the family dont want them,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Summer holidays!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON IT PRISES OFF AND INSIDE THERE ARE SOME PLASTIC BITS AND A SMALL CROSS-HEAD SCREW IN THE MIDDLE. THANKS
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock