Discuss Sponsored thread - £20 off when you spend £100 + VAT at www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Hi All

An easy one tonight - just toddle off to your favourite trade only website, and rack up a bill of £100 + VAT.

At our prices, that might take you a while, but stick at it, and you'll get there in the end. :)

Then at the checkout, enter the discount voucher code "20QUID" (without the inverted commas) and your bill will magically slim down. You still get free delivery to the UK mainland though.

If you are on our mailing list, you will get this in an email a little later - along with some suggestions as to what you might like to buy to fill that £100 basket - but the easiest way is just go virtual walkabout in the store. Offer expires on Sunday night 13th April.

Enjoy!

Ray

PS - you can use the voucher up to 5 times each - after that it will stop working. So if you want £200 worth of stuff, try splitting it over 2 orders. However, single high-ticket price items (like boilers) can't be split into several transactions, so you only get 1 x £20 off.

Re: Sponsored thread - £20 off when you spend £100 + VAT at www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.

You can use the voucher more than once??

Oh god.....I dont need it I dont need it I dont need it, damn those copper bundle prices are temping but I've just spent my Plumbfix £50 voucher on a bundle.

I'm going out to fit a shower before I spend hundreds...

PS - you can use the voucher up to 5 times each - after that it will stop working. So if you want £200 worth of stuff, try splitting it over 2 orders. However, single high-ticket price items (like boilers) can't be split into several transactions, so you only get 1 x £20 off.

Up to 5 times before midnight tonight. Then you turn into a pumpkin.

Re: Sponsored thread - £20 off when you spend £100 + VAT at www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.

DAMMIT RAY, STOP IT!!!!!

:D

I need a boiler as it happens, so placing an order now. I know it's hard to say with certainty, but have you any idea how early the "Before 9AM" delivery gets there? I'll be on site by around 8, but the tenant probably won't like being woken much earlier than that.

Also, if I split the order up to maximise savings, will I need to pay the delivery charge on each tranche?

DAMMIT RAY, STOP IT!!!!!

I need a boiler as it happens, so placing an order now. I know it's hard to say with certainty, but have you any idea how early the "Before 9AM" delivery gets there? I'll be on site by around 8, but the tenant probably won't like being woken much earlier than that.

Also, if I split the order up to maximise savings, will I need to pay the delivery charge on each tranche?

Free delivery over 100 excluding vat so you get it automatically :)

Ahh i see you're going for a different delivery option, ma bad!

Free delivery over 100 excluding vat so you get it automatically :)

Ah, the hastiness of youth! I'm ordering the boiler for "Before 9AM" delivery, which is not free. It is £30. But it would be nice to have all the stuff turn up together! Capisce? :D

DAMMIT RAY, STOP IT!!!!!

Before 9am could be as early as 7am. The Aspray depot is not far from you, so its not like they have to drive 2 hrs just to get to you. However, we can ask the driver to call you if that would help?

And only pay the before 9 surcharge once. We will put it all on the same drop, so there is no need to pay multiple times.

:)

Before 9am could be as early as 7am. The Aspray depot is not far from you, so its not like they have to drive 2 hrs just to get to you. However, we can ask the driver to call you if that would help?

And only pay the before 9 surcharge once. We will put it all on the same drop, so there is no need to pay multiple times.

:)

Top man! :)

The last delivery I got he driver asked wor lass if he could "drag it across our carpet to the kitchen" now she loves that carpet more than me so you can imagine her answer ha

1st order made.

Make that 3 in total :smoking:, saved a few quid this weekend, off the beer and saved a fair bit of time this week picking up pipe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cheers for the deal ray

It's been a really good opportunity to stock up, and I just pulled on a boiler swap for Tuesday so got that with some money off.

Thanks Ray! :)

No worries guys. Thanks for the orders. Lots of people hitting the multiples now- I just had to text Ian and Paul to make sure we had the manpower to pick and pack tomorrow. :)

Ray, will my orders come from the LA branch or courier? I would prefer all 3 to go to the Angmering address if poss?

No worries guys. Thanks for the orders. Lots of people hitting the multiples now- I just had to text Ian and Paul to make sure we had the manpower to pick and pack tomorrow. :)
Hi Ray, not urgent at all but I sent you a little stock query the other day when we were discussing bathroom in a bag. Just wondered if you'd noticed it.

Cheers

Matt

Last edited:

Ray, will my orders come from the LA branch or courier? I would prefer all 3 to go to the Angmering address if poss?

Unless you have ordered something weird that we only stock centrally, it will be delivered by LA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread - £20 off when you spend £100 + VAT at www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock