Currently reading:
Sponsored thread - £20 off when you spend £100 + VAT at www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk

Discuss Sponsored thread - £20 off when you spend £100 + VAT at www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Hi All

An easy one tonight - just toddle off to your favourite trade only website, and rack up a bill of £100 + VAT.

At our prices, that might take you a while, but stick at it, and you'll get there in the end. :)

Then at the checkout, enter the discount voucher code "20QUID" (without the inverted commas) and your bill will magically slim down. You still get free delivery to the UK mainland though.

If you are on our mailing list, you will get this in an email a little later - along with some suggestions as to what you might like to buy to fill that £100 basket - but the easiest way is just go virtual walkabout in the store. Offer expires on Sunday night 13th April.

Enjoy!

Ray

PS - you can use the voucher up to 5 times each - after that it will stop working. So if you want £200 worth of stuff, try splitting it over 2 orders. However, single high-ticket price items (like boilers) can't be split into several transactions, so you only get 1 x £20 off.

Re: Sponsored thread - £20 off when you spend £100 + VAT at www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.

How many total orders ray with the deal?

That would be a trade secret Billy. :) But lots by our standards for a site thats still on beta-test.

Re: Sponsored thread - £20 off when you spend £100 + VAT at www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.

got the crate arrived today.
I placed two orders and managed to not see the offer code box on the first,
kept going thinking it will be on the next page...to late, completed the order.
I was proper gutted, the second order saw the offer box straight away, used the code.

a message to super hero Rayman, he instructs one one his minions and when the order is processed I get a phone call and get the voucher amount credited back to me,
thanks again Ray, and the sugary extras are also appreciated!

A bit of feedback Ray, as I used this opportunity to stock up. It would be nice to be able to order bags of fittings, rather than ordering by quantity. I remembered that elbows, for example are in bags of 25, but I had to dig the old bag out of the bin to know that there are 50 pushfit inserts in a bag. For something so small and cheap it's not worth buying less, but your current system relies on us knowing the bag quantity of each item..

Cheers,
Masood

PS did you get my PM?

Thanks for that - a good idea that I think we will implement.

PS did you get my PM?

Yep - just responded.

Ray

Also, not sure if this is the right place but.... When I was placing my order, I was changing the quantity and clicking add to cart. Half of the time it seemed to double my order amount. I kept having to change all the numbers back to what I wanted before placing the order.

As masoods said I would rather buy a bag/ box of fittings rather than a few eg if I needed 20 I would order a box of 25

As masoods said I would rather buy a bag/ box of fittings rather than a few eg if I needed 20 I would order a box of 25

I didnt need any........

Bought 450:D

did you get my message ray?

Also, not sure if this is the right place but.... When I was placing my order, I was changing the quantity and clicking add to cart. Half of the time it seemed to double my order amount. I kept having to change all the numbers back to what I wanted before placing the order.

It did the same to me also Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread - £20 off when you spend £100 + VAT at www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock