Discuss Sponsored thread - £20 off when you spend £100 + VAT at www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sponsored thread - £20 off when you spend £100 + VAT at www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.

Privacy is not a privilege.

It is once I have your IP address and credit card details. Its a bl00dy expensive privilege as well. :)

Re: Sponsored thread - £20 off when you spend £100 + VAT at www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.

Must. Resist. Temptation.

Must. Not. Buy.
Must. Not. Buy.
Must. Not. Buy.
Must. Not. Buy.
Must. Not. Buy.

Hidden my wallet so I can't put my card number in. If I run out of diesel it'll be your fault, Ray!

Oh, yummy temptation.
Oh, yummy temptation.
Oh, yummy temptation.
Oh, yummy temptation.
Oh, yummy temptation.

Must Buy.
Must Buy.
Must Buy.
Must Buy.
Must Buy.

Here is my wallet so I can put my card number in. If I run out of diesel it'll be worth it, Ray!

There you go Mas - I fixed all those spelling mistakes for you. No! don't mention it... you are welcome... :)

Its a double bonus if I order ray cos now two of the three roads in are closed...effectively the only route in is by rickshaw , skinny donkey or parachute drop :D

(Private joke):)

Please don't order Kev. Let me just send you the grey-goose now, and cut out all the tiresome delivery problems. :)

thank you ray i just put an order in this morning

customer wants shower redone. Shower enclosure is 800X800 quadrant, she wants this replaced with 800X1000 rectangular one, with a bi-fold door on the 800. Went to Williams branch in Beddington Lane, but not in stock. So when I saw this £20 offer, I jumped at the chance. Has now gone on-line and registered but yet again, no luck on-line as no 1000 side panel.
She needs it done by Tuesday, so I have to go to my local and order it now. I have lost at least £80 in voucher notes now

customer wants shower redone. Shower enclosure is 800X800 quadrant, she wants this replaced with 800X1000 rectangular one, with a bi-fold door on the 800. Went to Williams branch in Beddington Lane, but not in stock. So when I saw this £20 offer, I jumped at the chance. Has now gone on-line and registered but yet again, no luck on-line as no 1000 side panel.
She needs it done by Tuesday, so I have to go to my local and order it now. I have lost at least £80 in voucher notes now

Sorry VI, you are right, we don't currently stock a 1000 side panel.

However we do have the Eastbrook Vulcan range, coming into stock at the beginning of May, and that has a 1000mm side panel. It won't be on the shelf, but the staff in Beddington will be able to order it for next day delivery - just ask them to check the price with one of the buying team - it won't be on their system yet.

You ought to save more than £20 across the door and panel.

I am not sure how well this link will work - it ought to take you to the Eastbrook catalogue. Vulcan starts about page 316 ish.

Thanks Ray, but May is a long way away from Tuesday coming. Staff in branch were helpful though. Have ordered with my local plumbing merchant. Doubt it will be delivered by Tuesday, but will go Monday and do the tiling and fitting of the Tray. Then hope for the best. I can just see custard kicking off by end of Tuesday. She is a teacher and goes back to work on Wednesday.

Thanks Ray, but May is a long way away from Tuesday coming. Staff in branch were helpful though. Have ordered with my local plumbing merchant. Doubt it will be delivered by Tuesday, but will go Monday and do the tiling and fitting of the Tray. Then hope for the best. I can just see custard kicking off by end of Tuesday. She is a teacher and goes back to work on Wednesday.

If she's a teacher it'll only be about another week before her next 6 week paid holiday!

Cheers Ray, I can get £100 worth of Flexi's for £80, result

I've put my order in Ray.
Although a welcome treat the Miget Gems were a bit hard on my teeth last time so a couple of trays of these wouldn't go a miss,

images

:drool5:

Last edited:

Thanks ray I've just stocked up and hammered the voucher 5 times.

Thanks ray I've just stocked up and hammered the voucher 5 times.

Thanks for the multiple orders Martin. You aren't the only one to go for multiples, but you are the only one to max it out!

:)

You can use the voucher more than once??

Oh god.....I dont need it I dont need it I dont need it, damn those copper bundle prices are temping but I've just spent my Plumbfix £50 voucher on a bundle.

I'm going out to fit a shower before I spend hundreds...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread - £20 off when you spend £100 + VAT at www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back