Search the forum,

Discuss Sponsored thread - £20 off when you spend £100 + VAT at www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Hi All

An easy one tonight - just toddle off to your favourite trade only website, and rack up a bill of £100 + VAT.

At our prices, that might take you a while, but stick at it, and you'll get there in the end. :)

Then at the checkout, enter the discount voucher code "20QUID" (without the inverted commas) and your bill will magically slim down. You still get free delivery to the UK mainland though.

If you are on our mailing list, you will get this in an email a little later - along with some suggestions as to what you might like to buy to fill that £100 basket - but the easiest way is just go virtual walkabout in the store. Offer expires on Sunday night 13th April.

Enjoy!

Ray

PS - you can use the voucher up to 5 times each - after that it will stop working. So if you want £200 worth of stuff, try splitting it over 2 orders. However, single high-ticket price items (like boilers) can't be split into several transactions, so you only get 1 x £20 off.

Re: Sponsored thread - £20 off when you spend £100 + VAT at www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.

do you still get any sweets in the delivery box as you've already been given £20?

Re: Sponsored thread - £20 off when you spend £100 + VAT at www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.

do you still get any sweets in the delivery box as you've already been given £20?

Depends on how hungry the lads in the warehouse are...

I've just tried Ray, I entered the code twice. But still only gave me £20 off! Is the site broken again?

I've just tried Ray, I entered the code twice. But still only gave me £20 off! Is the site broken again?

I think you have to buy twice (seperately). If you enter code twice on same tkt, ofcourse it will only give you £20 discount -:)

Upto 5 times, ray, did you think certain members would abuse it? :p

I think you have to buy twice (seperately). If you enter code twice on same tkt, ofcourse it will only give you £20 discount -:)

I suspect that Leo is trying it on as usual. :)

Upto 5 times, ray, did you think certain members would abuse it? :p

You might very well think that, but I couldn't possibly comment.

I only want a roll of ptfe and two speedfit caps. Do normal rules apply?!

Its a double bonus if I order ray cos now two of the three roads in are closed...effectively the only route in is by rickshaw , skinny donkey or parachute drop :D

(Private joke):)

I ordered a few days ago. After I ordered magana cleans went on special and now this :( :(

2 orders put in ray just add them to the shower emclosure and tray i ordered today.

thanks jules

P.s Please no more biscuits i'm stuffed.

wouldnt mind some jelly babies though :yes:

I suspect that Leo is trying it on as usual. :)

Dear Mr Stafford, please stop peeking through my windows. Privacy is not a privilege.

Privacy is not a privilege.

It is once I have your IP address and credit card details. Its a bl00dy expensive privilege as well. :)

Must. Resist. Temptation.

Must. Not. Buy.
Must. Not. Buy.
Must. Not. Buy.
Must. Not. Buy.
Must. Not. Buy.

Hidden my wallet so I can't put my card number in. If I run out of diesel it'll be your fault, Ray!

Oh, yummy temptation.
Oh, yummy temptation.
Oh, yummy temptation.
Oh, yummy temptation.
Oh, yummy temptation.

Must Buy.
Must Buy.
Must Buy.
Must Buy.
Must Buy.

Here is my wallet so I can put my card number in. If I run out of diesel it'll be worth it, Ray!

There you go Mas - I fixed all those spelling mistakes for you. No! don't mention it... you are welcome... :)

Its a double bonus if I order ray cos now two of the three roads in are closed...effectively the only route in is by rickshaw , skinny donkey or parachute drop :D

(Private joke):)

Please don't order Kev. Let me just send you the grey-goose now, and cut out all the tiresome delivery problems. :)

thank you ray i just put an order in this morning

customer wants shower redone. Shower enclosure is 800X800 quadrant, she wants this replaced with 800X1000 rectangular one, with a bi-fold door on the 800. Went to Williams branch in Beddington Lane, but not in stock. So when I saw this £20 offer, I jumped at the chance. Has now gone on-line and registered but yet again, no luck on-line as no 1000 side panel.
She needs it done by Tuesday, so I have to go to my local and order it now. I have lost at least £80 in voucher notes now

customer wants shower redone. Shower enclosure is 800X800 quadrant, she wants this replaced with 800X1000 rectangular one, with a bi-fold door on the 800. Went to Williams branch in Beddington Lane, but not in stock. So when I saw this £20 offer, I jumped at the chance. Has now gone on-line and registered but yet again, no luck on-line as no 1000 side panel.
She needs it done by Tuesday, so I have to go to my local and order it now. I have lost at least £80 in voucher notes now

Sorry VI, you are right, we don't currently stock a 1000 side panel.

However we do have the Eastbrook Vulcan range, coming into stock at the beginning of May, and that has a 1000mm side panel. It won't be on the shelf, but the staff in Beddington will be able to order it for next day delivery - just ask them to check the price with one of the buying team - it won't be on their system yet.

You ought to save more than £20 across the door and panel.

I am not sure how well this link will work - it ought to take you to the Eastbrook catalogue. Vulcan starts about page 316 ish.

Thanks Ray, but May is a long way away from Tuesday coming. Staff in branch were helpful though. Have ordered with my local plumbing merchant. Doubt it will be delivered by Tuesday, but will go Monday and do the tiling and fitting of the Tray. Then hope for the best. I can just see custard kicking off by end of Tuesday. She is a teacher and goes back to work on Wednesday.

Thanks Ray, but May is a long way away from Tuesday coming. Staff in branch were helpful though. Have ordered with my local plumbing merchant. Doubt it will be delivered by Tuesday, but will go Monday and do the tiling and fitting of the Tray. Then hope for the best. I can just see custard kicking off by end of Tuesday. She is a teacher and goes back to work on Wednesday.

If she's a teacher it'll only be about another week before her next 6 week paid holiday!

Cheers Ray, I can get £100 worth of Flexi's for £80, result

I've put my order in Ray.
Although a welcome treat the Miget Gems were a bit hard on my teeth last time so a couple of trays of these wouldn't go a miss,

images

:drool5:

Last edited:

Thanks ray I've just stocked up and hammered the voucher 5 times.

Thanks ray I've just stocked up and hammered the voucher 5 times.

Thanks for the multiple orders Martin. You aren't the only one to go for multiples, but you are the only one to max it out!

:)

You can use the voucher more than once??

Oh god.....I dont need it I dont need it I dont need it, damn those copper bundle prices are temping but I've just spent my Plumbfix £50 voucher on a bundle.

I'm going out to fit a shower before I spend hundreds...

You can use the voucher more than once??

Oh god.....I dont need it I dont need it I dont need it, damn those copper bundle prices are temping but I've just spent my Plumbfix £50 voucher on a bundle.

I'm going out to fit a shower before I spend hundreds...

PS - you can use the voucher up to 5 times each - after that it will stop working. So if you want £200 worth of stuff, try splitting it over 2 orders. However, single high-ticket price items (like boilers) can't be split into several transactions, so you only get 1 x £20 off.

Up to 5 times before midnight tonight. Then you turn into a pumpkin.

DAMMIT RAY, STOP IT!!!!!

:D

I need a boiler as it happens, so placing an order now. I know it's hard to say with certainty, but have you any idea how early the "Before 9AM" delivery gets there? I'll be on site by around 8, but the tenant probably won't like being woken much earlier than that.

Also, if I split the order up to maximise savings, will I need to pay the delivery charge on each tranche?

DAMMIT RAY, STOP IT!!!!!

I need a boiler as it happens, so placing an order now. I know it's hard to say with certainty, but have you any idea how early the "Before 9AM" delivery gets there? I'll be on site by around 8, but the tenant probably won't like being woken much earlier than that.

Also, if I split the order up to maximise savings, will I need to pay the delivery charge on each tranche?

Free delivery over 100 excluding vat so you get it automatically :)

Ahh i see you're going for a different delivery option, ma bad!

Free delivery over 100 excluding vat so you get it automatically :)

Ah, the hastiness of youth! I'm ordering the boiler for "Before 9AM" delivery, which is not free. It is £30. But it would be nice to have all the stuff turn up together! Capisce? :D

DAMMIT RAY, STOP IT!!!!!

Before 9am could be as early as 7am. The Aspray depot is not far from you, so its not like they have to drive 2 hrs just to get to you. However, we can ask the driver to call you if that would help?

And only pay the before 9 surcharge once. We will put it all on the same drop, so there is no need to pay multiple times.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread - £20 off when you spend £100 + VAT at www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock