Discuss silicon sealant storage in van? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumber89

hi,
just got a new van im racking out, and i want some ideas for silicon tube storage/ racking in my van,
was thinking of putting one of these on each back door
Caulk & Silicon tube holder 320mm wide van racking shelving accessory | eBay

but i have alot of silicon/ gripfil/ caulk etc, so was wondering if anyone had any other ingenious ideas,
thought of useing some pipe clips and sort of re creating the above link, but cant seem to find ones the right diamater

think it would be useful on the back doors though ,as at the end of the job when everyhting has been chucked in the van , i always find i need to take everything back out to get to the silicon haha.

cheers

If you have that many tubes. I would put them in a box

i have a bag with all my chemicals in that i bring in on a night along with my fga

ive seen glaziers with them stacked in a rack so as you take one out the next drops down magazine style

2''pvc pipe 4' long with a stop at the bottom. make it an inch shorter and they wont fall out.
you can add as many as you need on small spaces up to the roof.

sprl.jpg

Large enough?

silicone rack.JPG

I have this bracket I made, screwed above the wheel arch and holds 9 tubes. its perfect when its full but not when its not full

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to silicon sealant storage in van? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock