Search the forum,

Discuss Shunt pump control - Viessman boiler in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

J

Joe Wads

Having Viessman Vitodens 200-w 32kw installed. I’m expecting to then install low loss header and secondary pump for whole house. (Size / flow rate justifies this).
I’m looking for
1) confirmation that the secondary pump will be controlled via (something like) their EM-M1 controller. ‘Think’ this is true, but not def!! Inn know this has input from LLH sensor.
2) Forums suggest a Grundfos pump, but what ‘communication/data control’ must it have? I know Magna 3 has input for ‘delta t’ sensor, but is that required, or just a fully modulating pump? Which Grundfos pump ‘family’? 25-100 is the right size.

Much appreciated :)

Old Viessmann or new Viessmann eg colour touch control ?

Sorry thought I replied you require the em p1 papa

The em M1 is for an external mixer and pump eg ufh

Reply to Shunt pump control - Viessman boiler in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock