Discuss Rocol® eco-logic air duster *new product* in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rocol

Blast Away Your Greenhouse Gases with ECO-LOGIC™ AIR DUSTER

Low global warming potential, non-flammable, inert aerosol for the removal of debris from inaccessible areas.

ECO-LOGIC_Air-Duster.jpg
The effect on the environment from using a conventional aerosol is often overlooked, however it is massively damaging.

Global Warming Potential (GWP) is a measure of how much heat a greenhouse gas traps in the atmosphere, therefore causing climate change, rising sea levels and polar ice melt. HFC134a has a GWP which is 1430 times greater than CO2; for ECO-LOGIC it is just 6.

With the introduction of the ECO-LOGIC AIR DUSTER, there is a simple way for you to protect the environment:

Upgrading one can of conventional air duster to ECO-LOGIC eliminates greenhouse gas emissions equivalent to driving 1370 miles.

ECO-LOGIC AIR DUSTER uses a new propellant technology to reduce damage to the environment, whilst providing a blast which is just as powerful as a conventional air duster.

ECO-LOGIC can currently be purchased in all Plumb Centers and Part Centers across the UK.

If you would like to sample ECO-LOGIC AIR DUSTER or if you have any questions, please send a message to Rocol, using the private messaging system on UKPlumbersForums.co.uk. Please provide your name and postal address.

Alternatively, please visit www.rocol.com to find out more.

Many thanks for your interest,

ROCOL®
ROCOL® House
Wakefield Road
Swillington, Leeds
UK

www.rocol.com

Whats the difference between a plumb center own brand air duster and this?

good to have a sponsor inform us of a new product,weather we use it or not,no more "interesting" comments please chaps and chapeses ,more sponsors equals good news for the forums

good to have a sponsor inform us of a new product,weather we use it or not,no more "interesting" comments please chaps and chapeses ,more sponsors equals good news for the forums

If that's aimed at me, then the answer's more factual than 'interesting'. It's better for the enviroment, but more expensive, that's not speculation, it's fact.

its not aimed at anyone calm down dear,all i am saying is a sponsor will be less likely to be a sponsor if there product gets lots of negative comments,but your entitled to your opinion,i just use my high powered breath,LOL,the other end puts out methane

Emailed them for my free sample and got a parcel today..... A can of Rocol Eco-logic Freezer spray!! Thanks and all that but wheres me air duster??!!

got mine today, thanks.

looking at the size of the box i thought there may be a dozen cans in it.lol.

got mine today, thanks.

looking at the size of the box i thought there may be a dozen cans in it.lol.

Did you get the duster or the freeze spray?

The fact it is an inert gas means if you spray a fan whilst the boiler is running you won't get a fright. Made that mistake once and needed to go home to change them!

My free sample came earlier, seems good stuff to be fair. Its roasting down here atm the can was boiling when i got it. Good stuff though

got my free sample many thanks to rocol will be trying it out asap

received my free can within 2 days of emailing,many thanks Rocol

just get old aerosol can , solder tyre valve in it, pump up. hey presto !!! a tin of air duster :)

I always find the can gets colder as i use it more and my poor little paws get so cold it hurts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rocol® eco-logic air duster *new product* in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Twineflon is an upgraded replacement for PTFE tape, used for sealing metal & plastic threaded pipe joints. The revolutionary pipe thread sealant...
Replies
Views
kay-jay
K
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock