Discuss Replacing shower door rollers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK thanks. But failing that (and lack of funds!) can someone please tell me how to remove the assembly? Thanks

They have to be screwed through the glass somehow, a chrome cap may clip or slide off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Replacing shower door rollers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m after some replacement roller wheels, not necessarily the whole roller units. The shower unit was made by Biava - pretty old, around 20 years...
Replies
Views
Hello, I fitted a Cooke and Lewis shower cubicle about 5-6 years ago. The weight of the glass shower door has put large impressions of the roller...
Replies
Views
L
Hi all Does anyone know where i could get a replacement upper roller pulley for my Elegant Shower please? Part No 0045-5 I have emailed the...
Replies
Views
Please see attached pic. . . . I would like to replace the drain cover in my ensuite shower. Also, I am hoping, if possible, to replace the top...
Replies
Views
Do you recognise this shower drain rubber seal? I have searched the web and common plumbing spares suppliers but I cannot find which it is. It...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock