Search the forum,

Discuss Replacement shower trap in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

The Mira Flight E6702 waste has corroded and leaked. I’ve managed to get the trap off but I’m not sure about the replacement.
When I search for the model number the suggestions don’t look the same.
the shower tray has a 70mm hole (with a flange of 90mm)
The waste pipe is 50mm.
I can’t get a plumber round due to coronavirus so I need to do this myself and I’m nervous when it comes to plumbing.
can anyone suggest a replacement please?
Thanks

waste pipe will not be 50 mm it will be 32 or 40mm

any pictures also

https://www.NoLinkingToThis/c/heati...=managedredirect-_-plumbing-_-showertraywaste

waste pipe will not be 50 mm it will be 32 or 40mm

any pictures also

https://www.NoLinkingToThis/c/heati...=managedredirect-_-plumbing-_-showertraywaste

That really needs double checking as there is a chance the installer used 2" for the shower. I know, unlikely, but I don't feel comfortable with "will not be 2 inch" as 2" inch shower traps and pipe are available and the trap may have been misidentified.

We need an absolute definite measurement of the waste pipe, outside diameter.

Howard, are you absolutely certain that the outside diameter of the shower waste pipe is 50mm?

Thanks for the replies
Here are some pics
The waste actually looks more 40mm but getting the picture was tight.
the actual waste is fine. It’s just the screw in section and flanger that I really need to replace but I think Mira’s have propriety fittings

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 4

Reply to Replacement shower trap in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock