Discuss Rechargeable batteries in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixServices

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Do any of you guys use rechargeable batteries in things like head torches etc?
Are they any good?
If they are what brands to go for?

I use rechargeable batteries in my pocket torch and head torch but they are spechial lithium ion batteries like the ones grouped together inside drill batteries. They are expensive as is a good charger abd tge torches but they are mental bright and the batteries last way longer tgan disposables would in the same torches and I dont have to keep buying them.
The batteries are called 18650's I bought the below head torch 4 18650's and a fenix pocket torch that takes tge same from the below website.
http://www.torchdirect.co.uk/nitecore-head-torches/nitecore-hc50-head-torch.html
They have all been brilliant.

Last edited:
I use led lensor p7.2. And Duracell high cap batts. Keep a charged set in van so never an issue

I just bought a pack of 11 from the poundshop still on my first 3 in my head torch. I also have a cheap wind up torch as well it's a bit bulky but works a treat.

I've used the eneloop and that technoline charger for about a year. Both been very good so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rechargeable batteries in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All Looking to purchase a press fit tool and considering many brands. I don’t do a lot of pipe work, so don’t need a heavy duty one. Hot works...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, My customer has a gas fire (Gazco Logic HE fire, about 10 years old). It's a slide control fire. The fire has become difficult to...
Replies
Views
Hello all. First post and would really appreciate some advice / knowledge please. I'm attempting a home DIY repair on a Climapro2 handset I...
Replies
Views
Looking for a bit of advice. My CH system has 2 controllers one for water and one for heating. I would like to replace these with one controller...
Replies
Views
I need to replace the flow and return in the loft but using a torch is out of the question, is it wrong to do it entirely in compression? As don’t...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock