Discuss Raveheat rsf 82E lock out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

butch76

Hi i am new to forum, i am gas safe but i don't have many experience on boiler fault finding really!
My brother have a raveheat rsf 82e combi boiler. He says he starts central heating, all radiators get really hot, later boiler lock out, and when he reset and start again lock out in couple of minutes this time. It sounds like thermal cut out to me. Any advice will be really helpful as i can't keep chucking parts in, to fix the boiler as he can't afford and i don't want to waste money. What should i check first?

Thank you very much

I haven't done anything yet, i will go tomorrow to check it. I just wanted to have some starting point to start checking. Impressed with the quick respond!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Raveheat rsf 82E lock out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock