Discuss radiator extension piece in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Anyone know of a good make that does not leak. I know it's pretty much a diy fix but the client wants it done this way rather than a drain down. They are behind raditor covers so won't be seen.

Toolstation: Rad Valve Extension 20mm

Just seen these on toolstation as I am in a similar situation with an upcoming job. Anyone used them before?

Just bought some today from Williams. Comes in 10, 15, 20, 25 & 30mm lengths. You'll need a 12mm allen key to tighten it up though (or the Rothenberger Uni Spanner for the shorter extensions).

As the rad valves are the large flange type, I suppose you could also consider just swapping them for the 15mm tail type rad valves. Then the larger 15mm tail would be easy to cut if it needs slightly smaller.
The large flange valves could be exended by using chrome female on to the valves tail & a male st. Wouldn't look brilliant though.

Have you got an online account, its really hand for doing your quotes as you don't have to ring round merchants. Not sure there's enough room in the booklet

Indeed - only about 1/3 of our product portfolio makes it into the book. If I make the book over 96 pages, it costs a fortune! However, the website has about 90% of the stuff we stock.

Radiator extensions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to radiator extension piece in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock