Discuss Proximity of flue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is owned by neighbour on other side. Not shared or common ground, only easement rights down it. Does that change things?

If your neighbour owns the land then it sounds like legally there is nothing wrong with it. I suggest you speak to them and see if they will fit a plume kit.

It sits in the middle of a bare brick wall, apart from the builders sign which the owners do not seem to want to take down. They might be leaving it up just to upset me , but as its temporary & not permanent, I don't care

Last edited by a moderator:
Polly, dearest Polly, you've come on here for some advice and you've had it, loads of it. Yet you still seem to know best or seem to be on a mission to get these poor people to move their boiler because for 10 minutes a day you can see the plume and in some unfathomable way its having a negative affect on your life.

Its not dangerous.
Its been installed to MI.
Building control are satisfied with it.
Gas Safe have no interest in it what so ever.

Please, for your own sake, give it a rest you'll make yourself ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Proximity of flue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
We are considering buying a house which currently has a 20 year old Ideal Icos boiler, so we're factoring in replacing the boiler soon. Current...
Replies
Views
My installation has been classed as Dangerous 'Do not use' by my boiler manufacturer. I have an Ideal Logic 30kw Combi boiler mounted as high as...
Replies
Views
P
Im aware of the regulations that say you can not position a flue on a boundary wall if this blows into your neighbours garden, but does this still...
Replies
Views
E
Hi all, Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but I can't find an answer to my questions. I have a back boiler and gas fire which h has...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock