Search the forum,

Discuss Promax HW issues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllyBongo

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Having some issues with my Promax 28HE. HW doesn't always start 1st time. My taps run around 10lpm, MI's state minimum flow of 2lpm. If it doesn't fire the 1st time, it usually fires the 2nd. Also if you run it at a lower flow rate it can cut out or not start. Demand light and hall effect led don't come on.

Boiler has had a new board last year after an E168 fault, and the hall effect sensor has been replaced. Today i took the cold water filter out the return manifold and rinsed it out, put it back together and hall effect sensor is firmly attached with plug pushed fully home. Only thing i can narrow it down too is the cartridge that the sensor sits on or the harness.

Anyone had a similar problem?

Having some issues with my Promax 28HE. HW doesn't always start 1st time. My taps run around 10lpm, MI's state minimum flow of 2lpm. If it doesn't fire the 1st time, it usually fires the 2nd. Also if you run it at a lower flow rate it can cut out or not start. Demand light and hall effect led don't come on.

Boiler has had a new board last year after an E168 fault, and the hall effect sensor has been replaced. Today i took the cold water filter out the return manifold and rinsed it out, put it back together and hall effect sensor is firmly attached with plug pushed fully home. Only thing i can narrow it down too is the cartridge that the sensor sits on or the harness.

Anyone had a similar problem?
will be cartridge

Had a quick scan online, looks like you need to buy the whole return manifold???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Promax HW issues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock