Discuss Programmable room thermostat for ideal logic in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

PhoenixServices

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi guys.
After recommendations for a programmable room thermostat.
Preferably wired and if possibly weather compensation.
It is going on a older model ideal logic combi.

hi guys.
After recommendations for a programmable room thermostat.
Preferably wired and if possibly weather compensation.
It is going on a older model ideal logic combi.

Someone asked this same question yesterday:

Best programmable room thermostat for old idea logic

Consensus seemed to be

Honeywell CM707

for the prog/stat. Weather compensation is a separate issue and I'm not sure that boiler has it as an option. Which model is it precisely?

Last edited:
needs to be logic plus for weather comp. also if you want to go down the weather comp route you need an open therm controller with it so the boiler can compare outside and inside temps and decide at what flow temp to fire the boiler. one without the other is just guesswork

Last edited:

Reply to Programmable room thermostat for ideal logic in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
Hi all, i moved recently in new home and realised that there is no room external thermostat wired to the Ideal Combi boiler. There is only...
Replies
Views
Dobsuk
D
J
Hi Anyone know difference between Ideal Logic Combi Weather Compensation Kit(round box) ad new one 216199 model?Need this for my new Ideal Logic +...
Replies
Views
J
Hi I have 8 months old ideal logic + combi boiler. When I checking "Super Efficiency" reading on the LCD display is 51% only. How to incest...
Replies
Views
I've had a couple of these battery powered thermostats fail and currently looking at finding replacements but I'm fairly sure they are now...
Replies
Views
I just installed second zone onto my ideal independent c35 original I had one hive thermostat now I added two two port valves ( with Bypass) and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock