Discuss Price list in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
bathroom 65
per rad 10
combi 50
core and flue 10
cloaks 45
sink 35 (incl all fixtures, wmv, st)
wet test 15
heat test 35
certs 10
ensuit 55
shower 15
curtain rail 10
cubical 15
bog seats 3
hob 20
gas meter 5

1st fixing
1 bed flat 110
2 bed house 160
3 storey house 200
svp+wastes 40-50
gas carcus 40

above is about average or just above average in the mids from what ive seen this year. ive seen really bad prices like a full unvented cuppobard (not megaflow) with s plan on the top floor of a 3 storey for 65 and a combi without flue for 80 that take 30 mins to fit.

Last edited:
Been offered some work on new builds but they have not set up price list as yet,

Still pretty much same same as few year back

I've earnt good money recently off site work doing not alot
Then would leave work to do bits n Bob's was quids in

Also turn up Chuck tools all over the gaff no carpets no custard easy life

bathroom 65
per rad 10
combi 50
core and flue 10
cloaks 45
sink 35 (incl all fixtures, wmv, st)
wet test 15
heat test 35
certs 10
ensuit 55
shower 15
curtain rail 10
cubical 15
bog seats 3
hob 20
gas meter 5

1st fixing
1 bed flat 110
2 bed house 160
3 storey house 200
svp+wastes 40-50
gas carcus 40

above is about average or just above average in the mids from what ive seen this year. ive seen really bad prices like a full unvented cuppobard (not megaflow) with s plan on the top floor of a 3 storey for 65 and a combi without flue for 80 that take 30 mins to fit.

Blimey prices have shot down! About 7 years ago I was getting £450 for 3 bed house 1st fix!

Them prices seem rather low to me, but then again you are a bit further north than me.

i have price sheets from around 5-6 jobs in the van, they are an average of these jobs all around the midlands area, some private new build(large builders) some social housing, social has slightly better prices. profit margins on new build are poorish and its a very competitive. You wont see high standards of work thats for sure.

I've earnt good money recently off site work doing not alot
Then would leave work to do bits n Bob's was quids in

Also turn up Chuck tools all over the gaff no carpets no custard easy life

First fix with no windows, freezing. Scrotes that can't wait to stab you in the back, chippys nailing pipes. Invoicing jobs and waiting for money.

Worst of all no tea and biscuits from the nice old dears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Price list in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone give any advice on pricing jobs especially when only starting out. I find it really hard don't want to rip the customer off but neither...
Replies
Views
Gents, It finally happened. A developer has asked for a price for the entire house to be fitted in copper with press fitting...... Does anyone...
Replies
Views
I’m about to embark on a new listed building restoration project. There are seven bedrooms and three bathrooms, one of which in downstairs so not...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
CoopersWater submitted a business listing in the plumbers directory: Kris Griffith - Plumbing & Water Treatment in Indianapolis since 1980...
Replies
Views
Back