Discuss Potterton boiler mystery... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have already had more advice than you should of had on a open forum Santajosep, and its time to say get a compent fully qualified gas engineer to sort this problem out regards kop

You have already had more advice than you should of had on a open forum Santajosep, and its time to say get a compent fully qualified gas engineer to sort this problem out regards kop

Thank you for your extremely helpful comments. The engineers who have been studying the problem are fully qualified, competent and very experienced. Potterton have spoken to one of them and, while Potterton can't help or advise because we're not in the UK, they have admitted they are also confused by the problem.

My thought would be to check flue and/or condense run aren't blocked. Problem with flue would cause hear symptoms. Problem with blocked condense often comes up with a gas fault code. Good luck. Look on the bright side, I bet the weather is better There!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Potterton boiler mystery... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock