Search the forum,

Discuss potterton apollo e133 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

giarc00007

Gas Engineer
got call last thing today to go look at boiler. was thinking electrodes or no gas. when i turned up the boiler is doing some strange things. when call for hw the boiler ignites then out, back on for a short while before lock out with e133 code and hot water light flashing. quickly checked gas inlet its jumping form 20 to about 16 mbar as burner is on and off and when it does light getting explosive ignition. back in morning to have a better look, any pointers would be great.

think Apollo is the same as a main eco? definitely 16mb? sounds low,sounds like a inlet pressure issue TBH

think Apollo is the same as a main eco? definitely 16mb? sounds low,sounds like a inlet pressure issue TBH

just the man hoped you would be on. yeah its same as the main. it was just the way the burner was on and off thought 16mb would still be enough inlet pressure for it to at least stay ignited (i know it is still low). it ignites then immediately extinguishes then straight back on and does this for a good 20 seconds before locking out with e133 and hot water flashing.

also it was hard to judge as manometer was bouncing about as gas pressure was up and down as burner was on and off so im saying 16mb but hard to give exact.

will check flue tomorrow its only standard horizontal so thats a easy quick check.

less likely with horizontal but worth checking,i would put it into calibration mode and clip on,if it drops below 16,assuming you can get it to run that long it will be a meter governor issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to potterton apollo e133 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator pipes during the strip out. Not the end of the world as damages happens. I am responsible builder and paying my bills and to repair the damages if...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock