Discuss plumbers wanted western isles in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aim plumbing

hi all im looking for some help from a plumber or plumbers mate that can work on a day/hourly rate first of all but become full time in the next month or so. i have alot of work coming of and i have been let down by another plumber so im kind of desperate.
anyone local looking for a trial let me know, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to plumbers wanted western isles in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
I’m due to finish my level 2 next year and I am looking for a plumbers mate work to gain some more experience, I have a basic theory knowledge in...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am in the process of trying to open a new Plumbing Wholesalers in Wales / Western England. I have identified distributors and...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in London/Essex area, full driving licence. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing...
Replies
Views
Back