Discuss Plumber wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KarlBrown

Hi

I have two full heating systems and a solar thermal system to install in two weeks time. Will pay £160 a day but you will need your own transport, the job is in Lincoln. I'm looking for a plumber to help with the install. If interested contact me by pm.

Kind regards

Karl

way below my getting out of bed fee, took me a while and cost me a lot to learn my trade so you need to pay for my help and others who have the skills and ability. What youll get for that is a bloke with a spanner. Also need it bit more lead time Im afraid

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

I have two full heating systems and a solar thermal system to install in two weeks time. Will pay £160 a day but you will need your own transport, the job is in Lincoln. I'm looking for a plumber to help with the install. If interested contact me by pm.

Kind regards

Karl

What will your roll be in installing them? Will you also be getting £160?

oooooooooooooh he'll be paying the £10 -12 grand for the kit and get it all popped in for £1600 if he's lucky

He's offering work which is way above what you'd get working for an agency it might come in handy for someone so give him a brake you ungrateful gits

He's offering work which is way above what you'd get working for an agency it might come in handy for someone so give him a brake you ungrateful gits

Agreed. Try getting that money from anywhere else other than pricing up your own work.

Not ungrateful just annoyed that people dont value a plumbers skills anymore and are always trying to get someone to do it cheap. Can you survive on £160 a day I know my fixed costs and living expenses are higher than £160 a day, some people need a reality check!

If you are employed and this a nice little job on the side thats one thing, but if your like myself and 10000s of others it isnt realistic, labourers get £100 plus a day and havent any skills to speak of, its time some of you out there realised if you want to be working in 5 years time sensible charging is required of youll just be another shelf stacker in due course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not ungrateful just annoyed that people dont value a plumbers skills anymore and are always trying to get someone to do it cheap. Can you survive on £160 a day I know my fixed costs and living expenses are higher than £160 a day, some people need a reality check!

Your living expenses are based on your earnings! A gas fitter who earns £80 a day slinging Worcester's on the wall for helplink or the council would think £160 was a good rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumber wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock