Discuss Please use the “reply” button in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Lads , most of you do , those that dont please use the “reply” button , then I /we can reply back, with a “like” or whatever .
Just as a example ...
I noticed by accident that @YorkshireDave had replied to one of mine yesterday , If I hadnt gone back to the thread I wouldnt have known .
Cheers Dave .

Lads , most of you do , those that dont please use the “reply” button , then I /we can reply back, with a “like” or whatever .
Just as a example .
I noticed by accident that @YorkshireDave had replied to one of mine yesterday , If I hadnt gone back to the thread I wouldnt have known .
Cheers Dave .
I don't understand why this request has been necessary. Whenever I post in a thread, UKPF watches the threads and I got a notification that someone has replied to a thread I am watching. Why isn't this working for you then?

Just as a example .
Cheers Dave .
I never knew it was there
I use the quote button now and then, this is much easier

I don't understand why this request has been necessary. Whenever I post in a thread, UKPF watches the threads and I got a notification that someone has replied to a thread I am watching. Why isn't this working for you then?

Ric it is working for me , yes you use it loads dont

Jon is saying replies come through but a click on like, agree etc don't until you log on again. At least I think that is what he is saying.

Reply to Please use the “reply” button in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock