Discuss pipe sizes for complete heating/DHW system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here a picture of a broag LLH (very compact black box) it is rated @ 80 - 120 KW, here it is with 2 x WB 30CDI system boilerswith vertical flues, feeding the heat, along side a 300L megaflo

View attachment 8502

Not our best....... but gives you a visual...... we only had 3 days as we had the nursing home shut down, and had to join on to what was there pipe and system wise, and they would not allow us to move the washer or dryer you see in the pics making it very tight!! in this time we had to move some rads fit a new remote repressurisation unit and strip out a packaged burner ACV combi and flue, which was where the Megaflow is now sat

View attachment 8504

Looks good for the room you had mate
Nice work

If you go with weather compensation with mixing valve and one pump you can still have a towel rain circuit no problem

Gray0689 noooooooooooooooo more to think about! .......bo ho bo ho bo ho :(

Gray0689 i can use one of the ports i have saved on the LLH for the towel rails :)

snowhead my neighbour opposite has exactly the same house and setup up as what i have just described!... only thing is they don't have underfloor heating but radiators. i have included a couple of pictures of their setup in the loft. they also have 4 shower rooms and 2 kitchens and they have absolutely no problem! and as i said before i tried looking on the internet in yell.com for HEATING DESIGNING ENGINEERS and it just comes up with your bog standard plumbers!View attachment 8287
Providing the system wasnt installed before your neighbours moved in have you asked them who they used?

Pappa Smurf, you need to hire someone like the two gents who have posted photos to do this. It can't be done by your average jobbing plumber. Doesn't matter that what you want isn't a nuclear power station. It is still very far removed from bread and butter work for most guys.

If your pockets are deep enough, then get one of these blokes down to do it. The problem is, no one is going to want to spend hours speccing and designing this, only for you to give the job to some one else.

I've done a fair few big systems, but it's not my average day at the office. You need to speak to some one who is doing this every single day.

I want to know how to get into doing this every day tbh

Move to an area that generally build big with money then work hard for about 10 to 15 years till you get a name for doing good work then you hope you get paid at end of job or your screwed
Hope that helps

Move to an area that generally build big with money then work hard for about 10 to 15 years till you get a name for doing good work then you hope you get paid at end of job or your screwed
Hope that helps
Exactly this last year we hooked up 3 x 40 kw boilers on a LLH and loads of pumps etc, we were owed £26K! It went on for 10 months, no wonder I have a frier tuck hair do! You can make money, but when it goes wrong most go under!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to pipe sizes for complete heating/DHW system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back