Search the forum,

Discuss Permanent discount for the forums in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tmsprint

Hi Guys and Girls

First of all happy new year to you all..

I was want to let all the members know that our website will be going live very soon. Our full product range will be on there which is print, workwear, work boots and promotional items.

We will then post up a permanent 10% discount code for the forum members :)

Thank you for supporting us throughout 2012 and we look forward to helping you again throughout 2013.

Also could we ask you to pop on over to facebook page and "like us" we are trying to get to 400 likes so we can then start using there offer feature. Thank you
http://www.************/tmsprint

All the best
Ricky
Tms Print

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for letting me know, i have just check and it is not working for me either :-( will send facebook an email to see if they know why.

Thanks again

is it this one?

http://www.************/home.php#!/TmsPrintDeals?fref=ts

I've just liked it as JC Plumbing. What offers do you get with 400 likes?

Once we get 400 likes can we start using there offer feature on facebook, but because we have only got 265 we can't use it just yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Permanent discount for the forums in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock