Discuss Part L heating zone compliance?? in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
try the government online planning portal (dont know how to put up link) and look for L1 reg :) its in a thread somewhere

I agree with that one! That is all i want to try and do recently set up my own company and want to keep up with anything new but this one seems ridiculous. When people are saying it is only a two port valve a stat and bit of pipe it is not only those materials it is time floor boards carpets furniture etc etc. Money money money for not much gain...

Don't think a boiler qualifies as a stat, I read it if you are working on an existing system and do a boiler change then one stat and your okay. No one can force a customer to have trv,s as long as you give them the option. The customer can always fit them themselves or at there own convenience. Would love to see it come up though. Who would pursue it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Part L heating zone compliance?? in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back