Discuss Overflow pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Friends

Talking about over flow pipe.

The pipe is 20 mm odd. Now then, is it solvent weld or push fit?

I'll tell you why after!

Yes, solvent.

Stupid custard telling me it's push fit, don't use solvent, looking over my shoulder.

Fed up.

Very kryptic Rocket, care to elaborate. I was going to say kettle anyway, not sure why.

In like for like sizes solvent weld pipe is always slightly larger.

21.5mm over flow works a treat with 22mm speedfit, ripped out a bathroom once and discovered hot and cold feeds were piped in overflow and speedfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Overflow pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone. New to the forum and looking for assistance / advice. I live in a rented house with a not very co-operative landlord. I have just...
Replies
Views
I was just interested if people put solvent weld on both the pipe and fitting or just the pipe when glueing overflow/condensate pipe.
Replies
Views
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing...
Replies
Views
Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock