Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Oh, the shame! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a weirdo glad he has been fined the cowboy,or is that cowgirl???????????

Last edited by a moderator:
lol - Not surprised his installs were dodgy - has to be awkward in heels & a pencil skirt !

How long did this take, there is no wonder 41 bags were charged on costs

quality find CMairiD, definately a case of Oh the shame, Mind you as Ecowarm says the heshe does look comfortable in that getup

is he wearing the new snickers line in transexual workwear?.......... i wonder if they do my size? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Oh, the shame! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was sent an engineer by Ideal Heating to fix a problem with my system. When he left he drove over a pot of sealing compound (which must have...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock