Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss OH shoot i think i'm turning into APP in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

julesverne

went on a sun bed for the first time ever in my 43 years.

i'll be drinking baby sham next.

i do feel happier maybe i have seasonal affective shizzle thing so will keep it up for now 70 mins for £24.00

im having a bitter lemon no booze this week or next saving pennies for my Jollies.

I shouldn't "like" that post really. Seriously bad for you mate. Stay off the sunbeds and have a Malibu and lilt instead, it's like sunshine in a glass.

I shouldn't "like" that post really. Seriously bad for you mate. Stay off the sunbeds and have a Malibu and lilt instead, it's like sunshine in a glass.

malibu and lilt you seriously need your head seeing too.

they say we shouldn't eat read meat or bacon either because it'll give you bowel and stomach cancer but i bet most of us do. everything in moderation i say i little bit of something bad for you is good for you, with the exception of CO and Bondage

they say we shouldn't eat read meat or bacon either because it'll give you bowel and stomach cancer but i bet most of us do. everything in moderation i say i little bit of something bad for you is good for you, with the exception of CO and Bondage

Trying to convince yourself or us? And leave bondage out of this it's personal choice!

no convincing needed second session tomorrow on the sun beds

image.jpg

Drinking a lot of carrot juice can turn your skin orange.

Anymore of that Adam and I won't bring you any apple flavoured cigs back

you watch those things young mum round my way used them,caused skin cancer to take her life
no worries mark i'm only doing a bit before i go to india next month so i dont frazzle as soon as i get just a few mins each day.

I just whack factor 30 on. I come back as white as I go but I'm not worried about tanning it's more drinking a nice cold beer in a nice surrounding with nice weather and hopefully some nice views as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to OH shoot i think i'm turning into APP in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock