Search the forum,

Discuss Noob signing in.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Phil B

Hello folks, dropped on this forum whilst looking for a Baxi error code on google and thought this looks like a nice place.. Think I'll join!

My name is Phil.

25 years + in the trade,

Now primarily a commercial/industrial HVAC engineer.

When I am not elbow deep in some old boiler I can be found in my bivvy near a lake trying to catch carp.

Looking forward to gettiing to know you all :)

Hi Phil

Welcome to the forums,hope you get the Baxi sorted out :smiley2:

Baxi... E168

Change PCB

Along with changing valve & actuator.. The wiring loom..

Sigh..

welcome, my name is gerry and when im not baw deep I'm doing plumbing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Noob signing in.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
R
cant find the other thread but heres an email i got today, only recieved this one cheeky sods. anyway, BEWARE SCAM!!!! Good Afternoon, This...
Replies
Views
M
Hello I have been viewing this forum back & fore for the past 2 years now, it's great to hear other tradesman's thoughts on things related to the...
Replies
Views
mjamie
M
L
Hey Gents. Let me start off this post by saying any advice and comments will be greatly appreciated, an opportunity has presented itself to me...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock