Search the forum,

Discuss Newbie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

taffyt31

Hi all

I am new to the site but work for a training provider so would love to help anyone with any apprenticeship related questions / advice required. I'll keep an eye out for questions etc.

Thanks for having me btw!

T

Hello and:welcome:
look forward to your input

Hello Taffy and welcome regards turnpin
icon7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Newbie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I’m a newbie here so please be gentle 😇 I’m in uk and recently bought a house with a few plumbing issues and hope that this forum can help me sort them out I’m pretty good with diy so can’t see any problems doing any work myself Will be posting the problems I’m having shortly 👍
Replies
Views
Just wondering if anyone has any tips or tricks for installing a butterfly valve in a plumbing system? And are there any common mistakes that newbies like me should watch out for? Thanks in advance for any help
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few positions, did a bit of freelance and was continually working late hours and evenings unpaid as well as every weekend. I ended up getting burnout and...
Replies
Views
Hi all great site, I've just moved house and am taking my wood stove boiler with me as it's only a couple of years old, it has 4 outlets on back, 2 for hot and 2 for cold, my new house has an open fire and has been used to heat both hot water and rads, but only has 2 outlets, can I T the 2 top...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock