Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss New Towel Rad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydebruyne

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
A friend of the Mrs just asked me if I can fit a new towel rad.. I said sure. They just had their bathroom refurbed and the rad is the last thing.

Out of curiosity I asked her to send me pic of the pipework for the existing rad..

073196849dc68d0ed1e8d6f47dadce6f.jpg

I just shook my head!!!

Why wouldnt they have got the bathroom fitter to do it. People are odd

Tell me!!! Who in their right mind says, I know, I'll box in that valve because if there's a leak, at least no one will see it for ages!!!

Now where did I put my multi tool :)

Don't shy away from it jay just tell them what needs to be done and what needs to be removed and go slightly higher on price

Now where did I put my multi tool :)

Don't shy away from it jay just tell them what needs to be done and what needs to be removed and go slightly higher on price

Yeah I told them I'd just cut it back.. Also told her her builder is an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Towel Rad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm Birmingham Area Initial problem Burst pipe underground in bathroom, concrete. Have had this dug up...
Replies
Views
I'm going to have my bathroom renovated and that includes changing my rusty old rad for a towel rail. I wanna cut down the costs as much as...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm a reasonably experienced DIY plumber but just can't work out why the last new rad I've installed is cold - would really appreciate your...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Can I simply undo the screws on this heater towel rail, make sure it's off and prop it up while I paint the wall behind it? I saw...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just had my central heating system "upgraded" for a four bed-roomed detached house. The heating company recommended going from the open...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock