Discuss New Tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stevdev

Hi Guys,

I'm wondering what "smaller" tools will be come handy in the future. I've just bought myself the basic tools such as pipe cutters, 10 and 12 inch water pump pliers, shifters, pipe wrench, hammer, chisel, gas etc.

What other tools would you guys recommend, the smaller tools that come handy?

i only ever buy Stanley insulated screw drivers they seem to last forever and not many other trades other than the sparks have them so you can usually keep a go eye on them when the chippies are about or who ever else (with exception to my wickes 450 long screwdrivers they are also ****ot!

Had mine for 1.5 years, been through the wash and still comfy. Only negative is they are a bit heavier than normal pads

How long do red backs stay comfy? My snickers ones done 6 months ( average) now they need a change

Recently brought the red backs after using foam for years and find them great but they are heavy and shorter in lenght so they fall to the bottom of the knee pockets with Dickies trousers.

it has since that picture was taken... can near enough strip a boiler with it, using only this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back