Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss new noob from wirral merseyside looking for plumbing experience in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rob Poston

Hi all,

I started a course in September which i think is going well but i'm only in 1 day a week and so would really like to start getting some hands on experience. If your a plumber from the wirral area (i'm in Moreton) looking to take on a noob then please get in touch

ta very much

hi rob welcome to the forums and good luck in your search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new noob from wirral merseyside looking for plumbing experience in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take...
Replies
Views
I'm looking in Leicster and lincoln area for volunteering as plumbers mate to gain experience with my lv2 city and guilds plumbing and lv 3 city...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in London/Essex area, full driving licence. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock