Discuss National Plumbing day today. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
National Plumbing Day? Or National Hug a Plumber Day?

No wonder I didn't get any hugs.

But then I also would prefer the cash.
Same as Harvest Fields
:)

I'm sending everyone a warm plumbers hug :<D so don't take it in the wrong way though I am more than from the other side don't you guys worry :)))))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to National Plumbing day today. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Anytime Plumbing Inc, our vision is to be the premier plumbing company in Santa Cruz County, known for our professionalism, integrity, and...
Replies
Views
We have issues with the plumbing in our old apartment and we have vibrations in the floor, especially after we have flushed a lot of water like...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock