Discuss my sons in total shock,lad killed in school today in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's so sad, really sorry for the lads family and really sorry for your boy, nobody should ever have to witness that, especially a young child.

your heart has to go out to the family of the lad who was killed, its a pig that it always seems to happen at xmas.

your heart has to go out to the family of the lad who was killed, its a pig that it always seems to happen at xmas.

my lad tells me the mum was diagnosed with cancer a fortnight ago,he thinks its pancreatic ,poor family,from bad to terrible

wifes mate got breast cancer just over 2 years back, then her daughter got killed in a tractor accident, her ponies foal was born a month later and the daft critter decided to break both legs and had to be shot, seems life just isnt fair at times for some folk. Others just sail through with the sun shining out their asses throughout their lives???

So tragic and cruel.
A life full of hopes ambitions and dreams ended just isnt fair
I really feel for the lad and his family.
Having kids myself I cant imagine what they are going through.
Makes you stop and think how delicate life is and how each day should never be taken for granted.

Rip

How`s your boy today?

he went to school today,had a interview with police and seen the councilor the brought in ,which he felt was pointless he has told the school he is not coming back until next week,found it to stressful,which they have agreed too

Just read what happened to your sons friend. That's terrible for him and d poor lads family. It's hard to give anyone any advice on this unless you've been through something similar. All ye can do is b there for him. It's going to b tough for him and his pals

Mark all that needs saying has already been said, i really hope your lad gets over his experience in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to my sons in total shock,lad killed in school today in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock