Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss MTM Group????? and contractors fees in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gary

Hi fellow Plumbers/gas engineers.

I've recently been contacted by a company called the MTM group. They are apparently a property service group who are looking for engineers to act as contractors for there clients. All sounds good, they set the rates, send the jobs i book them in and they pay in 30 days!
BUT...... its a 30 month contract and they need a close to £2000 as a deposit at the beginning?

Has anyone come across something like this before?

Cheers for any feedback.

Ive just got set up and havnt started trading and ive had 3 'companies' offer me a unique place in their book aslong as i pay them £400 :| these people must think your so stupid! Im already getting sick of the calls

Any company that offers you work but asks for a start up fee are to be avoided like the plague.

IMHO.

Lol i got another at 9am saying that this company can get me really good rates on diesel :|
They always ring between 9 - 10am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to MTM Group????? and contractors fees in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
cant find the other thread but heres an email i got today, only recieved this one cheeky sods. anyway, BEWARE SCAM!!!! Good Afternoon, This...
Replies
Views
Evening all First off a big hello from a sparky to all you fellow Plumbers/Gas Engineers out there. I'm not here to say who's better than who...
Replies
Views
Just had the obligatory email from a company trying to sell contract s for repair etc: Seems very similar to the ones a yea back that required a...
Replies
Views
We've be sub contracting for the past few years with no problems. We've been with our most recent firm for around 3-4 months. A few weeks ago the...
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
CONTRACT DECISION DATE: MONDAY 2ND JULY 2012 Hi my name is James Steven from MTM Group UK, I have been speaking to companies within the area over...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock