Currently reading:
Mr Wilsons full system build

Discuss Mr Wilsons full system build in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr Wilson

Greetings Folks...

i decided to start my own build log for an upcoming project im undertaking over the next year. My main reason for starting a log is so that any questions i have i wont have to repeat information about the build and it will all be in one place and as i progress im hoping that if im heading in a wrong direction or have forgotten or overlooked something someone who takes interest will be able to point things out of prevent me from making mistakes. Perhaps someone like myself who is planning on doing such a job may get something out of it at the very least learn from my mistakes ...

Ok so for the job itself we purchased a big 3 story 1800 german Hof (farmhouse) building required total surface renovation and modernization. total size of the house is about 300m2 and heating came from night powered electric heaters and Domestic potable ho****er coming from instant electric boilers. We looked into all forms of heating and decided to go with gas due to its the cheapest startup costs and high efficiencies.

I do have a certified gas fitter to plumb in mains and do final connection to boiler but he dosent speak english and i no german. my main job will be to run mains water to boiler location, chase all walls for plumbing and install rads. will be installing as i renovate room by room so this build will take at least 6 months. that being said weve been in the house for 6 months now and build a kitchen living 2 bedrooms and just finnishing the new 2 bed rooms this week.
installing a Viessmann Vitodens 222-F combi boiler not decided if 26 or 35kW unit as of yet.
Will require 18 rads over the 3 floors will be using 20mm Pex with crimped fittings in walls and copper in boiler room. running dhw to 2 bathrooms both will require full renovation actually currently only 1 bathroom on lower floor and converting rooms on 2nd floor into a new bathroom maybe installing underfloor heating depends on what we find when floorboards come up and if joists will carry a screed.

attached are floor plans which ill need to update at some point gets the idea across for now.

thanks in advance for all and any input you guys have and i appreciate all your thoughts over the months :cool4:

Screen Shot 2559-02-06 at 20.19.36.jpg Screen Shot 2559-02-06 at 20.35.27.jpg Screen Shot 2559-02-06 at 20.45.41.jpg ground floor.jpg 2nd floor.jpg
first floor 2nd floor 3rd floor first floor 2nd floor

Thread kaputt...

Haha Thass what I like :)

To high expectations ... I guess he got MORE than enough of help from all engineers here.

you cannot design his whole house ... Don't know what he thinks that studding is for free

If you think it's expensive hiring a GOOD plumber ... - just try hiring a bad one !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mr Wilsons full system build in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock