Discuss Mobile friendly tech support numbers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

leelister6

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Do any of you fine chaps know if any of the main boiler manufacturers have mobile friendly tech support numbers cos am fed up of paying for 0800/0844 numbers from mobile. Thanks

Last edited:
All I know is mobile friendly numbers start 03

Learn the job well and you will not need to ring any..the reason they charge is due to the fact most ring who have no idea and should not be doing the job.....

Any general enquires ,just use e mail them

Learn the job well and you will not need to ring any..the reason they charge is due to the fact most ring who have no idea and should not be doing the job.....

Any general enquires ,just use e mail them

You had a bad day? That`s a real helpful reply that is and as for email whilst on site ...........

Pretty sure a nice member posted a list on the forum last year but couldn`t tell you where to search, try different words in the search box.

You had a bad day? That`s a real helpful reply that is and as for email whilst on site ...........

not really :tounge_smile:

Sorry if sounded a bit sharp...but after 30 odd years in the trade,repairing and fitting boilers,I might of rang a Tech support of a boiler maker..err..couple of times,years ago,if I want to know a flue systems limitations or if a unit is suitable,I ring the sales side,or e mail,,have seen lots of engineers given the right run around by tech support also.....but know some engineers keep support on the line for ages,with them trying to explain the simplest of things or procedures,which is one of the reasons they started to charge ...once you know how a certain type of boiler works,and how to use correct test equipment,you should be able to cover most boilers
You can learn and carry knowledge around with you or pay for some over a phone...and hope it is the knowledge you need

Worcester 0330 123 3366
Ariston 0333 240 7777
Glowworm 0330 100 7679
Ideal 01482 498663
Viesmann. 01952 675070
That's all I could be arsed finding

Thanks everyone............... except for the drip. I'm happy for you having an all encompassing knowledge of every boiler ever made and I hope that one day you can pass your omniscience onto others. I feel humbled inhabiting the same planet as one so gifted and hope that one day I can achieve such greatness!

Ha ha i remember years ago being on hold for ages and ages trying to get through to Baxi only to discover when the guy finally answered that I'd phones Worcester by mistake................

not really :tounge_smile:

Sorry if sounded a bit sharp...but after 30 odd years in the trade,repairing and fitting boilers,I might of rang a Tech support of a boiler maker..err..couple of times,years ago,if I want to know a flue systems limitations or if a unit is suitable,I ring the sales side,or e mail,,have seen lots of engineers given the right run around by tech support also.....but know some engineers keep support on the line for ages,with them trying to explain the simplest of things or procedures,which is one of the reasons they started to charge ...once you know how a certain type of boiler works,and how to use correct test equipment,you should be able to cover most boilers
You can learn and carry knowledge around with you or pay for some over a phone...and hope it is the knowledge you need

so you never need to ring the manufacturer then ,so you have every thermistor resistance,fan and gasvalve in your head and you also know from memory specific gas pressures and fga readings ,you also know every part number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mobile friendly tech support numbers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock