Discuss Meter bung/caps? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi folks. Where is the best place to get hold of some meter bungs/caps please? I believe they are red plastic. Cheers.

Bes

City plumbing i believe have them also in stock

Reply to Meter bung/caps? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good afternoon all, First time posting on this site. I’m need of some opinions from Gas engineers if possible. My house is 1930s (I think). I...
Replies
Views
I had to gas rate on an E6 meter in a dark, muddy basement the other day. No place to put down tools. I stayed there for two minutes only to find...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am having an on-going battle with my energy supplier trying to get a smart gas meter. I have a Landis &gyr installed which was a...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi all, I currently have an external water meter (which is a sub-meter) of my neighbours meter. The mains supply runs into their garden and then...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock