Discuss members location? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

is it me or does any one else get cheesed of when posters go on about 'how much to do this or that, what merchant do you use' etc. when they dont put on their profile the whereabouts in the country/world their from. really gets me anyhow i mean, its not like people are going to be knocking on your door if you put say-london is it?.

any members out there with no region in your profile details can explain why, as its so simple to do?.:confused:

or do we need to make it mandatory the box needs to be filled on registration?.:(

Hope my location's accurate ... :p

It's Herefordshire/Shropshire in case you're wondering.

should be mandatory but people look but dont see from day one i have displayed my location and people in London ask can i repair their baxi doh

I went to Shrewsbury last summer and popped into Halfords to buy a few bits for a French holiday (car/ferry). As the cashier scanned my GB sticker I said, "I'm going to Wales ... "

Great place, Wales. My wife's Welsh and I support the Welsh rugby and we went to the Ospreys (for our first but not final time) last weekend and watched them beat Munster. YeeHAAA!!! All that snow and worrying weather didn't put us off. We packed 5 blankets, water for ourselves, water for the car, spade, sand, sausage rolls, wellingtons, extra socks, loads of clothes, etc in case we got stuck. What devotion to duty!!!

ospreys training ground is in Swansea not far from me, my boy loves them,oh and liver pool hes mad on them as well

Can't remember if I filled in my location or not but I'm currently on the Essex/Hertfordshire border just outside Harlow.

NOTE TO MEMBERS, if you have not filled in your location look at mine for a example it will be displayed under your join date,if its not there and you want to add it go into your cp,(or click on your user name)look at about me, (or customise profile)fill it in and save changes .......simples

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope my location's accurate ... :p

It's Herefordshire/Shropshire in case you're wondering.
put it on your profile under your avatar then, tut.lol

I went to Shrewsbury last summer and popped into Halfords to buy a few bits for a French holiday (car/ferry). As the cashier scanned my GB sticker I said, "I'm going to Wales ... "

Great place, Wales. My wife's Welsh and I support the Welsh rugby and we went to the Ospreys (for our first but not final time) last weekend and watched them beat Munster. YeeHAAA!!! All that snow and worrying weather didn't put us off. We packed 5 blankets, water for ourselves, water for the car, spade, sand, sausage rolls, wellingtons, extra socks, loads of clothes, etc in case we got stuck. What devotion to duty!!!
a bit excessive for going on a coach lol.

dan saf, essex innit :eek:)
sha urrp, really.lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to Murrayfield (up near Tamz) to see the Ospreys ( not far from gas man) play Edinburgh in March. ! Im going to see Newcastle falcons play Leeds on Boxing day , I bet there are people on the Forum from there , and then its Cardiff 4th Feb

if you want it displayed under your join date please read post 8 lol

well im from the best and biggest city in scotland which should be the capital but it isnt :) Glasgow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to members location? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock