Discuss Makita site radio in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the 106 and it's very good and has blue tooth so can sync with your phone for a bit of acdc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Makita site radio in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, a recent CCTV survey has shown 5-6 areas of large joint displacement along an area of drain 5 meters in length. One company has said to do...
Replies
Views
Afternoon Fellas If anyone has time to help with this snag it'd be much appreciated. We have a wet-floor system controlled by John Guest UH3 and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a 4 zone / 7 loop UFH system. 2 zones (4 loops) always get hot when the system is on when the zone thermostats and actuators are...
Replies
Views
Back