Discuss MagnaCleanse in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlumbersMate

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Do you use these on their own or with a Powerflush unit? Also Ray how long is the offer runnin for the MagnaCleanse?

Do you use these on their own or with a Powerflush unit? Also Ray how long is the offer runnin for the MagnaCleanse?

you can use them independently,however on a really really shiddy system best results will be achieved by using a flusher in tandem.

if your boiler is knackered or you want to flush a system to which you are adding a new boiler and you have piped up to a jig and left the boiler off, then you simply cannot use the magnacleanse as it relies on the boilers pump to circulate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to MagnaCleanse in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Hi. I had issues with cold spots four years ago and had a Magnacleanse done. This caused a few pinhole leaks and I got new radiators. I've just...
Replies
Views
Chris Irish
C
The system is about 20 years old and has never been cleaned. The radiator water looks like tar and several radiators are warm at top and cold at...
Replies
Views
Hi I have recently purchased one of the magnacleanse flushers and I know the process of using it as in isolate each radiator one at a time and...
Replies
Views
Hi Hoping someone can help. Had a new boiler fitted and suspect engineer never carried out magnacleanse tho was quoted. Any suggestions to know...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for...
Replies
Views
Back