Discuss mad install, at least I thought it was. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

went to a rayburn 460 kb today, installed 2009 only serviced once since then (apart fm today). Took 3 hours to break out baffles, replaced photocell, electrodes, over heat stat on boiler that kept tripping.

Only at the end of the afternoon did I wonder why the boiler side ran was running without being turned on at range programmer on front of rayburn? Looked in cyl cupboard and hey presto another programmer operating the s plan on the system, but even with everything turned off the pump continued running, until I turned off the switched spur next to it!!!!!!!!!!!!. So 2 programmers and the pump on its own switch aaaaaaaaaaaghh, I informed the owner they might need to call back their plumber/sparky to set up a working system on one programmer. I left the rayburn workng fine on its programmer,bugger knows if it heated water or rads as designed, waiting for a call now :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to mad install, at least I thought it was. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back