Discuss Loud banging from Worcester Bosch Greenstar 24i Junior in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

M.Joshi

Hello All,

We have a small Worcester Bosch Junior 24i boiler which is making a loud banging noise when operating.

If a radiator valve or TRV is adjusted (turned), the noise disappears.

Is this likely to be a faulty radiator valve, TRV or something else?

The boiler has 3 radiators attached to it (2 normal, 1 towel). The towel radiator does not have a TRV fitted.

Thanks.

you are not a potential customer M.Joshi , you had your chance to use my services now enjoy the forum and google and I hope you have a good evening :)

Whats the deal with that Nox chip i keeo finding in the Worcester Boilers? I have not ever fitted one. What are the benefits?

This is what I hate - cocky plumbers! I have no quarms about helping people on forums even though I am not in the trade. It is people like SGI that put you off believing there are genuine and honest people in the trade.

I have never heard of 'parameters of fun' and a 'flux switch' before. Could somebody please clarify?

Last edited by a moderator:
fun creates negative pressure , and if there is restrictions in the burner the pressure will get lower therefore boiler needs a good clean ,
ist the forum good , you can write and then delete your post :)

by the way I am honest person and you have not got a right to make such a comment here , you dont know me ,you have never met me in you live !!! how could you come up with some thing like this ! I am well respected engineer M.Joshi

fun creates negative pressure , and if there is restrictions in the burner the pressure will get lower therefore boiler needs a good clean ,
ist the forum good , you can write and then delete your post
smile.png

Yes quite - you can choose to be more polite.

Is 'fun' short for something?

Last edited by a moderator:
M joshi SGI gave you a price and you didn't take it you got another company in for less money and you still have problems
Do you really expect him to now tell you the problem for free????
Don't see any comment as cocky apart from yours this is a gas boiler that legally you can not work on so why should you be told what the problem may be I'm sorry you didn't get a decent plumber in on the first place but if you want it sorted once and for all I'd do a bit of apologising to SGI

M joshi SGI gave you a price and you didn't take it you got another company in for less money and you still have problems
Do you really expect him to now tell you the problem for free????
Don't see any comment as cocky apart from yours this is a gas boiler that legally you can not work on so why should you be told what the problem may be I'm sorry you didn't get a decent plumber in on the first place but if you want it sorted once and for all I'd do a bit of apologising to SGI

I thought I hired what was a good Gas Safe Registered company to do the service - turns out that they didn't do the service correctly. When I saw 'fun parameters' and 'flux switch' mentioned, I assumed these were absurd comments. If I am wrong, please correct me.

I don't intend to repair the fault myself and wouldn't touch any gas parts. Besides, I've heard that the hydraulic block is a nightmare to remove on this model anyway.

I am not asking anyone to repair the boiler for free. Just after some genuine advice so that I'm not fobbed off. I have provided advice to other users on this forum without any sly remarks and expect the same from other members regardless of their experience level or number of posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Loud banging from Worcester Bosch Greenstar 24i Junior in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock