Discuss Loose toilet seat! in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello! We have a wobbly toilet seat… it’s a back to wall toilet and whilst one fixing is secure the other is not, and it looks like the fitter didn’t really attach it all. How do I go about fixing this please! The seat in question is from Qualitex.

Attachments

• IMG_9116.jpeg
    IMG_9116.jpeg
    889.3 KB · Views: 22
Pop the chrome bezel off if you see where the indent / half moon is

Then there will be a screw under

Reply to Loose toilet seat! in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
I have a RAK toilet and seat, the seat keeps coming loose on one side, I tighten the screw but it doesn't last long. My question is will a...
Replies
Views
Where to source this type of toilet seat from ? Does anyone know where to source one of these nowadays, been advised it's about 35 years old now...
Replies
Views
C
Hello My toilet flush is busted. The tank takes about 10 seconds to empty and it’s kind of showers down from the middle, rather than that sudden...
Replies
Views
Chris P
C
Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled...
Replies
Views
Just moved into a new place and the toilet seat is super loose. Spent about 2 hours trying to figure out how to tighten this toilet seat. I did...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock