Discuss Looking for two trainee plumbers for 13 week EU scheme in Seville in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just forwarded this to the lad who helps me now and again. How come all these people asking for plumbing apprenticeships are not snapping this up?

I've just forwarded this to the lad who helps me now and again. How come all these people asking for plumbing apprenticeships are not snapping this up?

They're either shacked up with commitments or too used to mummy's home comforts.

I would have bitten your hand off when I was an apprentice

Cover my bills for the term and I'm gone lol all that experience plus a break from the missus, BONUS

The chap who helps me out is interested. Application is on its way (Andrew Mallery) he is a top lad/worker and would be a great asset to the team.

It sure would have been nice to work somewhere warmer and drier for a while......

What a fantastic oppurtunity..... When I was an apprentice I worked for a building company and did virtually no plumbing for 4 years was just used as a bloody lacki. Come the end of my apprentichip they "let me go" I had learned nothing from them and had to start all over again which is why I was late into getting my gas quals.
If I could I would love to go on this now and is I was single would apply !!!
So come on kids grab hold of this as soon as you can!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for two trainee plumbers for 13 week EU scheme in Seville in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Hope you are all well. My name is Henry and I am Dorset based, and looking to get into the Plumbing trade. I will have completed my...
Replies
Views
C
Not to spam, but i run an EU funded programme. We place people (under 35s) in green businesses in Seville, Spain. 13 weeks, all expenses paid with...
Replies
Views
coopermartin
C
C
Hi everyone, I run a green economy placement scheme. It is funded by the EU. We have 10 placements available for 13 weeks starting in January...
Replies
Views
coopermartin
C
I'm pleased to announce a sponsor we're proud to have on board. Schlüter and Ü. Please sign up to their website: Schluter And U -...
Replies
Views
R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and...
Replies
Views
Masood
M

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock