Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Looking for local company (Bourne, Lincs) to gain acs gas portfoloio evidence with in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for local company (Bourne, Lincs) to gain acs gas portfolio evidence with

Hi my name is Shaun Highcock, I am 28 years old and have recently started my own small plumbing business. I am looking towards gaining my acs gas qualification but need a reliable local-ish gas engineer to gain some work evidence with... un-paid if necessary, I have 8 years experience and all of my own tools. I say unpaid experience as i am very keen to obtain my qualifications and could offer 1 or 2 days a week to help on installs/ maintenance jobs and hopefully servicing etc. I would prefer to be paid a small amount to cover fuel costs although if this is cheeky i am willing to pay this myself.

I am sure if someone out there (a reputable company) was willing to give me a chance they would be able to make good use of my skills, experience and reliability. I have worked alongside engineers with previous employers before and found i was always used for cheap labour and never got the chance to gain adequate evidence, more than likely to keep me on a lower wage and so that i was unable to one day become there competition! I have good work references if required and would very much welcome any chances or training that a company has to offer. I am hard working, reliable, punctual, proactive and most of all i carry out my work to the highest of standards. I am customer focused polite and never leave the a work place untidy.

I hope this thread finds the right person who can and is willing to help me out, I offer sincerity, my skills and experience in return for more experience to obtain my much need ACS gas qualification.

I hope to hear from someone soon

Yours faithfully
Shaun Highcock

Last edited:
Re: Looking for local company (Bourne, Lincs) to gain acs gas portfolio evidence with

I would be willing to travel outside of bourne to gain the experience and evidence, I should of been more specific in my post, thank you for looking :19:

Re: Looking for local company (Bourne, Lincs) to gain acs gas portfoloio evidence wit

good luck in your search. if anyone can help can they please pm shaun directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for local company (Bourne, Lincs) to gain acs gas portfoloio evidence with in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock