Discuss Leave Me Alone. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
I had the misfortune of going into crosslings today. Nearly £12.00 for a brass 1 1/2" to 1" bush. Dont care, cust paying.

But ex siemens control bloke trying to sell his wares. Stopped short of telling him to foxtrot oscar.

Leave me alone, I dont want to be a guinea pig for a new product on the uk market.

Haha i hate walkin in merchants and you spy some trousered up mush, brochures in hand trying to invade your personal space. :)

Some reps are ok, others are a bit of a pain, and some you want to catch hold of are very elusive!

Though all can be forgiven for freebies and a bacon butty, washed down by some of the merchants finest coffee :)

Always used to keep them for the old standard efficiency oil boilers.

This was to bush down a submersible pump. Sodding thing was that once I got it running the booster pump packed in. Needs a new impeller and capacitor.

Next order will have a few bushes on it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Leave Me Alone. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back