Discuss Labour cost for new central heating? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless it's a tip/ hoarder it's do able

;)
Was in Pembrokeshire the beginning of the school holidays. Went to a camp site in Saundersfoot and took the kids Pembroke castle. Great day out. I know it has nothing to do with the conversation but just thought I would say.:p:D
Saundersfoot local to me, lovely place...just full of too many damn tourists in the summer;)

Ill be honest usually about £1100 so abit below the belt. I have done a few fully furnished houses in 4 days on my own. Not a bit of plastic apart from.the condensate:D

Ill be honest usually about £1100 so abit below the belt. I have done a few fully furnished houses in 4 days on my own. Not a bit of plastic apart from.the condensate:D

Lol , I am doing something wrong then

Lol , I am doing something wrong then

sorry to say your the wrong end of life (40 plus)

theres literately no money in installs better money in swaps

I agree, much better money in swaps. But i prefer still getting stuck into installs. Probably think different in 10+ years when my knees are shafted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Labour cost for new central heating? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock